I just wanted to give a quick update here. Rebooting the iPad didn't solve the issue.
I worked with this some last night for a couple hours. It seems that it was/is related to the constraints in some way, I haven't figured out how though. But what I did was delete about half the constraints and the issue went away. I then added the constraints again and it seems that the issue went away.
I was able to get the sketch into a rough first draft and completed a test print with the Makerbot Replicator+.
I just wanted to share my findings to see if it helps. Istvan, if you do not see anything obvious with the file I sent you I wouldn't spend to much time on it since I have it working again. But it still may be worth a look, obviously if you see something either from the app site or even from the way I am using it, it would be helpful to know.