Edit Sketch Options Aren't Accessible

After I create an image, I touch a line to accesses the edit menu. Frequently, the only option from the edit menu that is accessible is the ‘trim’ option. I am unable to change the length of lines, nor am i able to make two line parallel or orthogonal. When I select a line, the upper right corner shows the length, but there is no way for me to manually input a new length. How do I acess these options?

Here is an example. The first image shows a line selected and highlighted in blue. The line has the option of being lengthened as well as being made horizontal/vertical.

Here is an example. The first image shows a line selected and highlighted in blue. The line has the option of being lengthened as well as being made horizontal/vertical. The next image shows a line that is highlighted, but there are no options avaiable except trim and lock.

Because you have to select multiple sketch objects to apply constraints on them. Eg. select two lines to make them perdpendicular. What would you expect, how should that work?

But if you tap on the (i) icon next to a tool’s name, it will show you a short tutorial video.