We have just uploaded a new version of Shapr3D to the App Store. It will be available when it passes the App Store review process, hopefully in 1-2 days. This is a big release, with lots of bugfixes, and and a very important, long awaited feature: groups!
- groups! Organize your workspace with groups, hide and show objects, or use them to select multiple shapes in tools. Check out the new Groups tutorial video!
- for small objects, the high quality STL export could result poor meshes
- lots of bugfixes in the freeform tool
- fixed an issue that could lead to data loss in some rare cases
- fixed a crash in the revolve tool
- fixed a crash in the fillet algorithm
- fixed an issue that could cause a crash when editing a curve
- added some explanatory dialogs for some edge cases (regarding the yellow sketch fillings)
- in some cases setting the regular/spline mode could crash the app
- fixed a crash in the offset tool
New tutorial videos:
- we have added a better tutorial video for sketching
- we have added a new tutorial video for groups! Check it out!