Share your creations

Just bought My first 3D printer and did an easy iPhone stand for first model to print. Of course made with Only Shapr3d. :grin:

6 Likes

Created and printed a mini monster truck to My brother son. :grin:

6 Likes

Sure, would love to see the other pics as well!

Apple Pencil Case

Look at this link for full details.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2135513

8 Likes

The Apple Pencil case looks amazing! Well done!

What if put the same magnet there is on the iPad Smart Cover (not Smart Keyboard) so that it’ll magnetically attach to the iPad Pro?!

But I guess you can’t print magnets on 3D printers…

Thanks anyways,

theepicapple1

Emma: “What are you doing there daddy?”
Me: “Ah, nothing. Just beta testing Shapr3D 2.2.0. It support colors.”
Emma: " You said what? Colors?"

Emma: “Yo, dad. This is AWESOME! Look, such colors. Wow!”

Emma: “Give me that pencil, now!”

Emma: “Load that file you did me the other day! Let me color it!”

Emma “Hm, yes, this purple looks pretty great.”

The (somewhat) true story of the youngest Shapr3D beta tester. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So simple a child can use it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

22 posts were split to a new topic: Hexabot project

While I’m enjoying printing stuff I find online, I’ve been searching for a problem to solve. We have a towel bar in our shower that isn’t practical for holding a towel. So I fixed that!

8 Likes

Had some free time a few weekends ago and created the first animation movie with Shapr3D. :smiley:

Lego man playing football:

Lego man & the Matrix:

Even though it’s not the ideal use case of Shapr3D, it was a fun experiment. One video took about 3 hours to create.

The lego man was created 100% in Shapr3D. Then I took (lots of) screenshots of the workspace while moving objects + rotating the camera. Later I copied all the screenshots to a video editing software and merged them together.

6 Likes

Working on a wobbly chess set. Bases will be weighted and sit on concave squares.

7 Likes

We have been waiting for a while now to release the (publicly shareable) work of Patrick Jouin. He is a world famous French designer who uses Shapr3D in his daily work.

We did an interview with him which you can read here: http://blog.shapr3d.com/how-designer-patrick-jouin-uses-shapr3d/

His work created 100% in Shapr3D:

Architectural concept with image import

Floor lamp study

Studio chairs for a restaurant

Study for a bar

Restaurant in a chapel

Restaurant interior

Skype with Patrick:

7 Likes

3D printed Keychain

6 Likes

Wow these are great!:grinning:

1 Like

Light covers, 18650 battery packs, and mounting hardware were developed for the Segway Mini Pro. Briefly, there are twelve 18650 batteries and 22 T6 Cree led lights that were pieced all together thanks to the simplicity of shapr3D. Shapr3d was impressive during all phases of prototyping. Rendering is rapid and the Apple Pencil is very responsive. Within minutes my sketches were transformed to 3D shapes with a minimal time spent in the dreaded learning curve. Two parts were even so accurate I could snap them together without additional fasteners. Shapr3d is an impressive development! - Lucia Rodriguez-Sweeney

8 Likes

Having fun with Shapr3D. I purchased it about 3 weeks ago.

4 Likes

IMG_0201

7 Likes

Hi Shapr’s,

I have created an rv screen door handel for a friend that had it broken so designed with Shapr3D and 3D printed with ASA plastic for outdoor use :wink:

5 Likes

IMG_0202

Playing with helix

6 Likes

Here is my first model. I’m a carpenter/cabinet maker and this is a desk I designed for a customer. 1B562373-B2C9-4540-8B6C-84E4329C0EBB

6 Likes