Share your creations

Hello, I am very new to iPads and have very little 3D modelling experience apart from dabbling a bit of sketchup. I was brought an iPad Pro a couple of weeks ago and am just getting to grips with it and the pencil. I then came across Shapr3D app as I was told sketchup is going to web only and it doesn’t seem to work on iPad Safari. I have to say I love Shapr3D from the start and have created my model loco in an afternoon. I still need to get use to the controls as it is a bit different to what I have used but I plan to try and do a bit each day to improve my skills. I love the work in this thread and hope to one day get my own 3d printer. Look forward to seeing Shapr3D grow as it is an excellent app for iPad
Regards
Tomimage

4 Likes

Congrats on your new iPad Pro and learning the Shapr3D app Tom. Your imagination is all that limits you with these tools in hand.

3 Likes

My very first build in Shapr3d. Pretty happy with how this turned out considering I’m a novice modeler.

3 Likes

Thanks @AngelArs, yes I am just getting started but love the ease of use in a seemingly very complicated world of 3D modelling
Regards Tom

Hey all
I’m new in this app and I’m happy really with it , I want to share my 1st draw ( Nokia 6600 ) it is not complate but working on it
ty for this app

imageimage

3 Likes

Very nice for a 1st try!

Tommy

Yesss, very nice… same as Tommy said !

I’ll stick a good job in and well done. You’ve picked it up quickly.
TomC

Just finished with a brace for my brother who sprained wrist rather badly. All drawn up so quickly from simple measurements, was done within 2 hours. Im still new to printing, but considering im using a 350$ machine and a rather hard material to print with “TPU” i think this came out great. Print time was about 20 hours.jIMG_1668IMG_0109

I had given up abit on 3D modeling on programs due to how slow and uncomfortable it is to draw that way. Then i bought an ipad and came across this great app, im simply amazed by how easy and fun it is to use Shapr3d.

10 Likes

IMG_0305

8 Likes

Hey all ,
I like this ring really it , I draw it in this app but tbh this not my design I see this in some where while I’m searching in google any why really I’m happy to end it in Shapr3D

Ty all

5 Likes

Hey again ,

This app is really cool easy way to draw , one of my draw I want to share it .
The design is not by me I’m only searching random ring in google and try to draw it by shapr3d

imageimageimage

5 Likes

Nice, but you may experiment with fillets for a less sharp, edgy design.

Best,

Tommy

Hey tommyn

Mey plz show me example or any YouTube show how to do it .

Ty sir

Here you go… How to Soften Edges

Best,

Tommy

Hey again

Will my few knowledge about this app let make really good draw
This is Thor hummer .

I’m try to give it more design in the head of hummer but I’m happy with it for now :slight_smile:

imageimageimage

2 Likes

Hey again ,
Tbh this app really good I’m try to draw any model my eye can see it hope we see a good update soon for more option , all what I do I learn it from basic tutorials in app

Ty Dev for this app

imageimageimage

4 Likes

Hey again,
Take time to solved problem from mid but in the end I learn it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work… How did you assure that the 3 triangular shapes intersect at the center at the exact same point?

This might be a good tutorial?

Best,

Tommy

1 Like

Hi sir ,

Will tbh I do t know how to write tutorials but mey I can do it by image if it is help