๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ Summer SALE! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ

Thanks Istvan,

I will retry again and see whether it works,

Cheers, Paul

I have enjoyed using your app for the past month or so to see how it works. It has even motivated me to get an apple pencil. I love the idea of having an iPad Pro no network needed app but as a casual non professional I have a hard time swallowing such steep price even with the discount.

I have been trying your app and onShape which has a more liberal policy for casual users but requires network access to work. While subscription based apps has become the norm for professional services, most consumer level apps are 1 time purchase for iPad.

Please consider a casual user plan which is more in line with your competitors.

Thanks

What do you mean by โ€œmore in line with your competitorsโ€? Onshape is 1200/yr, Fusion 360 is $300/yr. Shapr is $100/yr.

OnShape is Free for up to 10 designs and 100gb with no restrestriction on resoluion of the export.

3D printing is a hobby for many which at some point might become a source of income but until then most hobby are not willing to pay $30/year for a tool when so many are free.

Auto desk fusion 360 is also free for non professionals"Free for students, enthusiasts, hobbyists, and startups", freecad, blender, openscad, tinkercad and more. These tools unfortunately do not run on my iPad hence the search for an app like yours. I am willing to support the developers of an app I find of value but not $100 or even $30/yearโ€ฆ Sorry but since the 3D printing /maker fair advent your market has become more competitive.

You can use Shapr3D for free if you are into 3D printing and I think Istvan mentioned something like โ€œan option to buy more workspacesโ€ in the future. Therefore I think this tool is by far the best you can find for the iPad Pro.

$99 per year is a great value for the pro version and $8.25 per month is almost nothing :wink:

I have to agree a little bit with the comments, being disabled I only needed a really easy to use the app for the occasional 3D job and printout. I can buy Procreate for a very reasonable $14 or so and that is the only cost. I would like to support the author but a disability pension does not allow me to spend the $140 AU a yearโ€ฆ A once only fee for a bloke with demonstrable disabilities and really just using the app infrequently would be niceโ€ฆ

Do you run this sale each summer? I missed it this time. Iโ€™m a new iPad user.

Since we released Shapr only 5 months ago, we donโ€™t :slight_smile:

But you havenโ€™t missed it, it is still $99 for a year. Actually the sale was so successful that we are considering to keep this price point. More info on this will come in a few days. We will have to discuss it internally.

Cool! Just snapped it up.