Beta: 5.20 - Tool fixes and UI facelift

Hi everyone!

We just released the public beta of version 5.20 (1929) for iPad and Mac :rocket: Give it a try and let us know your thoughts here.

:information_source: To get your hands on the public beta, join the Shapr3D Beta group by tapping this link on your iPad. Then, download the beta via the TestFlight app. Follow this handy guide for more details.

Here’s what you can expect in this beta version:

• Fine-tuned Sweep tool. You’ll be able to start the tool from the Tools menu without a hitch.
  • Better UX for SpaceMouse and macOS Monterey users.

Other than these updates, we made sure to look at every nook and cranny so graphics and texts are more viewer-friendly. Plus, the Items manager won’t lag behind when you’re moving items around.

Before you go, remember to hit Watching so you’ll be the first to know when the Shapr3D team announces a beta release!

2 Likes

@Miharu_Shapr3D just a heads up, the TestFlight link is only bringing up 5.11.0 (1902) and not 5.20 (1924).

I had this issue earlier yesterday as well.

1 Like

Same here

Thanks for the report :slight_smile: We were a tiny bit too eager to post this, but in a few hours it should be available. Sorry about the hiccup

4 Likes

Thanks for your patience! The 5.20 (1929) beta should be available now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still just seeing 5.11 for the Mac (at least in the US). iPad has been 5.2 since yesterday.

I’ve had some issues with exporting to other apps.
The app frezes and doesn’t show the other apps or share sheet…

I’m looking forward for the 2.30 :heart_eyes: I heard it would be a sweet update. Are we talking the teased materials rendering tool? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Sorry to say, but not yet. We still have a lot of work to do with it. It’s not at the point where we would feel comfortable releasing it, but we are working hard on it, so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

Heard a rumour that the 5.30 is released on monday next week?:slight_smile:
So the beta will be out quite soon?

I’m looking forward to test out the text feature :wink:
That could have come in handy when I made my kids Christmas Calander

2 Likes