Reposting this topic in the correct channel;
I love Shapr and its potential, I hope you find my feedback helpful:
In regards to user experience, more often than not when I’m using a tool, another tool gets triggered accidentally.
- a line is drawn accidentally while I’m moving a shape
- accidentally selecting a plane as I’m rotating a shape
- accidentally selecting a shape when I’m just snapping to a plane to align to an axis
- accidentally selecting a shape and leaving sketch mode while I’m sketching
- accidentally selecting something that is in close range to a menu button
I suggest you give the active tool priority, if I’m in the middle of moving an object it’s unlikely I’d want to sketch, if I’m sketching on ortho mode is unlikely I want to move the object I’m drawing on, and etc. Or, disable these less needed options until I’ve completed my action.
Thanks for your time and for making great software!