I am a member of Shapr3D’s product design team and would like to ask for your feedback on the Intersect Tool. Would be super helpful if you could answer some of the questions below so that the tool is improved in the right direction.
- How often do you use the Intersect tool?
- Do you usually perform it on multiple (more than two) elements simultaneously, or you prefer intersecting only two elements at a time?
- Is there anything you would improve about the tool?
- Which other 3D modeling tool do you think has the most comfortable / efficient / clear boolean intersection workflow?
- The picture below shows the current logic of Shapr’s Intersect Tool (blue = target body, yellow = operator bodies, grey = resulting bodies). What are the benefits and drawbacks of this logic in your workflow? Would you suggest changing it? If so, what would work best for you?
Thanks for your help in advance!