What is the reason why there is no roadmap?
Sometimes I think new functions have higher priorities than getting the existing one right?
For me, for example, the following partly basic things are missing in Shapr3 in order to draw all kinds of constructions really quickly, intuitively and efficiently:
- Chamfers and roundings in sketches for 2D elements
- Free scaling in X, Y and Z
- Tool for spiral and helix
- Input field can be used as a calculator
- Multiple selection with the mouse as well as with the pen, without the Shifft button!
- Customizable mouse navigation
- Customizable buttons
- Hide selected items
- Spline control line endpoints symmetry
- Various things in the drawing process (work in progress)
- Synchronization of multiple devices (work in progress)
Unfortunately I don’t know (apart from the last two points) if and when this will be implemented at all because of the missing roadmap.
I prefer to know from the start that certain functions are not on your list than to be comforted for months that this will come.
Of course, I accept such decisions without complaint, I am even grateful that I know where I am.