Shapr3D doesn’t have 3D annotation right now, but I would love to know what are you using 3D annotations for in your workflow and why in other software? If you could share/explain some examples with me, that would be awesome!
More specifically my questions would be:
- Do you use annotated 3D drawings (3D PDF, online 3D viewer)? If so, why? What for?
- Do you use 3D drawings in themselves too, without any 2D views? If so, why?
- Do you actually annotate directly in 3D view? If so, why? If not, why?
- Specifically, what details are best to annotate directly on the 3D view, if anything?
- If you annotated directly in 3D view, can it be used in 2D views too? And vica versa? If so, how, what’s your workflow?
Thank you in advance!