A-34 Comet tank

The Comet tank or Tank, Cruiser, Comet I (A34)was a British cruiser tank that first saw use near the end of World War II during the Invasion of Germany. The Comet was developed from the earlier Cromwell tank and mounted the new 17 pdr High Velocity (HV) (3 inch; 76.2 mm – sometimes referred to as “77 mm”) gun, in a lower profile, partly-cast turret. This gun was effective against late-war German tanks, including the Panther at medium range, and the Tiger.

11 Likes

Great work!! :star_struck:

Thank you, Rohan

1 Like

Where do you get these projects?

There are a lot of 2D drawings and blueprints on the Internet, I choose according to the principle of the complexity of the forms

Like this

2 Likes

You are amazing!!

Very appreciate👍

1 Like

Great work… although you do seem to have a bit of an obsession with destruction/weapons… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks… this technique allows to hone skills in modeling, due to complex and multidisciplinary forms. Absolutely no obsession with weapons, but I really like tanks😉

1 Like

Looking at those treads. Making them must be a bit of a chore.

Shapr3 could use some “assembly/body constraints”.

1 Like

Shared this forum side of Shapr3d to my coworkers yesterday they were super amazed by this tank and many other designs also , amazing work buddy I knew what this tank was because… World Of Tanks lol

1 Like

hank you, I know this game, sometimes I’am playing in WOT

1 Like

This is amazing! I’m guessing WOT comes in pretty handy too for detail.

Thank you :+1: :+1:

Nice Work. Could you tell me on what page exactly you find these Blueprints?