We are looking for Shapr3D users who have a personal or company blog.
We would love if you could:
- write about your Shapr3D experience
- share your creations on your personal blog
- share your models on your company blog
In exchange for the post, we could:
- share your post on the Shapr3D’s social channels (~30K followers)
- share it with our email subscribers
- feature your story on our website in the upcoming Case Studies and Success Stories section
If you have a website or a blog, and you are interested in helping us, send a mail to gabor [at] shapr3d.com or just leave a comment here.