Leaving the forum

Hi my Shapr3d friends,

It is with regret that I have decided to leave this forum.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here and have tried to answer questions and resolve issues to the best of my ability but…

…I have recently met with some hostility from another user.

I am currently experiencing some rather personal issues and have found that engaging with the shapr forum has helped me take my mind off those issues.

However, having received such negative and hostile comments from that user I no longer feel comfortable here (especially as he has just direct messaged me).

I would like to thank all the wonderful people that I have had the pleasure of interacting with since joining this forum. You have been a great support and inspiration and I hope you continue to help and support others with the same kindness and courtesy you have shown me.

Kind regards,

Stephen William Stanford (welshsteve)

Stephen

Sorry to hear this. We’ve had a few trouble makers. You should share the source with Istvan, and he can see if it’s a repeating user or not.

1 Like

You shouldn’t let one bad apple spoil the whole experience. Report them to the moderators.

Why dont you just report him or her or it to the admins. The rest of us do not treat you like that and that should outweigh what the other person is doing.