I am trying to open a native .shapr file from another device I saved to OneDrive. In Shapr3D I can see the file in OneDrive but it doesn’t open when I tap on the file. What am I doing wrong?
Have you tried the following:
- Open the Design in which you need to use the .shapr File
- Click on Import [top left Menu]
- Click on File… [top Option in list]
- Navigate to the File you have mentioned
- Click on that File, ensuring you are not clicking in the FileName area.
Hi Jason, please try sending the file from Onedrive to the app instead.
- Goto to your Onedrive file manager
- Tap on the file
- Tap on the share icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Then scroll to select Shapr3d to load the file in the app.
Kindly give this a try and let me know how it goes.