Cant subtract shap from an impoorted mesh anymore

Since this morning I cant subtract an object created in shapr3d from a imported STL file.
Yesterday it worked perfectly, now I needed to resize the shapr3d object as I use as cutting tool and it now refuses to work and this is not the first time this happens, I get the feeling the subtract tool is a bit buggy sometimes or maybe just unpolished, same with a couple of other tools(loft and sweep) and it really frustrates me as I more or less rely on these tools for my design process.

Anyone have tips and tricks for getting the subtract tool to work consistently?

These kind of bugs/unpolished behavior in the tooling has actually made me cancel my auto renew of my license as I dont hink these issues should be in a premium product at a premium price, I dont know if I have the wrong perception for who shapr3D is intended for but right now it is quite frustrating to work with sometimes.

Dont get me wrong I love the software but at the price point it honestly expect more.

Hi,

Could you contact our support team at support@sharpr3d.com and provide the workspace in .shapr format? We would like to investigate the issue.

Usually the problem is, that at some point in the model, a 0 thickness face would be generated, which isn’t supported, but we would need to see the model to know for sure.