Change User Name

Can I get my username on the forums here changed from “HoLyCoW” to “RadTechDad”?

Thanks!

Hey! You can change it by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right, then the icon that represents a person, and finally selecting Preferences in the submenu

I just realized I made a typo in my username which actually should be ARCHEOSSIAN. I cannot seem to see the option of changing my username in the directions mentionned above? HAs something changed since October 2022?
Thank you!

It remained unchanged, the username is the first option after selecting the Preferences.

Peter, I think he wants to change his username, for me (and it sounds like for him) this is not changeable, but the name is an editable field.

1 Like

Good point @Bob3DPO,

@Archeossian is it the username or the name you wish to change?

Indeed! I made a typo and realized that a few days ago. It should be Archeossian. Thank you so much.

image001.jpg

Hi KPeter!
Yes! there is a min or typo on my Username. It Should be Archeossian. There is no option on my end to edit.
Thank you so much!

@Archeossian I just sent you a message, please check your inbox

1 Like

I made a typo in my user name. I do not see a way to change this. I see you replied to this person in a direct email. Can you help me change mine?