How to copy sketches on inclined planes

As you can see I have some sketches on that inlined plane. I would like to copy them to the next 12 inclined planes whose are the same like the highlighted one.

How can I do that?
Any suggestions?

Is this what you are trying to do?
Looking at your picture, it appears you wish to add rectangular sketches downward at that inclined angle on top of the ribbed body. Is that right? If so, why?

Pattern tool should do the trick.

Thanks @Laci_K and @TigerMike, you both are right… somehow. In my case I think it’s a bit more complicated (imho). Will capture a short movie later today of how I have solved it (based on your suggestions).

Thanks so far. :+1:t3:

1 Like

@Laci_K / @TigerMike

Well, as promised, I captured a short video of my solution. Maybe I’ve done it way too complicated, but it works. If you know a shorter way to reach the goal, please let me know!

A few words about why I did it the way I did.

First of all, I have to say that I needed these sloping, upward openings. That’s why I decided to use the inclined projection plane. I projected these two lines temporarily because I need their projected distance. If I had measured their distance on the object, I would have got a wrong value because of the perspective.

I hope that was somewhat understandable. I don’t know how else to explain it.