How to move/rotate/align sketch to a different plane

I’m using a tool that generates items for laser cutting. This exports a DXF file with a flat representation of the items to be cut. This is imported into Shapr3d into a single flat sketch.

This single sketch contains multiple smaller drawings, that need to go into different sketches in different planes. Is there a way to copy a portion of a sketch, then make a new sketch, and paste it?

If not, is there an easier way to align a sketch to another sketch? For now it looks like it’s only for bodies.

The way I do it now, is create a new sketch where I want to move one. Then select the drawing in the sketch to move, then rotate and move to get somewhat aligned. Then use the measure tool to determine the distance. Then move the sketch drawing that distance. Then move again to align where it needs to be.

Thankfully, all my sketch needs are 90 degree angles, which makes things somewhat easier.

Thanks

Other than what you are doing there is other way except maybe export parts of the project for exportation to make separation and moving easier. Import the DFX parts individually.