Is it possible to make a rollback permanent?

As in, “I want to undo back to this point, then move forward with a clean slate from here”. Currently, it seems like you need to manually delete all of the steps after the breakpoint.

Am I missing something?

I don’t believe so. However, to get rid of the subsequent history, all you need to do is shift-click the first and last points you want to delete and then select Delete.

1 Like

Hmm, okay thanks. Tough to do when you aren’t using a keyboard, but good to know it’s an option.

Honestly, working in the history is super frustrating on iPad IMO. Things stop responding to clicks with no explanation of why, you can’t access the delete button for a rollback (long press doesn’t seem to do anything), etc.

Looking forward to some updates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

History does allow for multiple selections for suppression or deletion on the iPad. You can use the Select option at the top of the history list and the Suppress and Delete options that appear at the bottom. There’s just no easy way to select a range right now. The best way to handle this IMO would be to allow a drag select. Currently, if you try to drag in select mode, Shapr thinks you want to move the step elsewhere in history just as in non-select mode. I think that’s a bug.

The history panel in the iPad parametric beta is not ready yet, it will be much better with the final release.

I figured as much. I have a lot of faith in the Shapr3D team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot to us!:pray:

1 Like