Material textures

Are there any plans to be able to add material textures down the line similar to what solid works has?

1 Like

Hi! AFAIK this is not on our near plans as we have other features that are prioritized now.
I will for sure share your feedback with our product team.

1 Like

Please give us textures!! :slight_smile: I model a lot of buildings for full color 3D-printing and now I have to export it to my computer and put textures on it…

2 Likes

As someone who is out of a job due to a COVID RIF, paying COBRA premiums, etc. with no income, it would be awesome to be able to show someone a more realistic concept, with a wood texture, without buying another $200/year app to export to just for that (and for letters/numbers).

Even the ability to import SVG or other images and then mask them within surfaces and/or them onto shaped surfaces would be a help.

Post process in another free app? Blender is pretty powerful. Learning curve, but plenty of tutorials. https://www.blender.org/features/modeling/#uv-unwrapping

Check out Jig Workshop on the appstore.

1 Like

You could also try out Morpholio Trace for a more manual/«traditional» rendering method.