Need help for difficult shape

Hi,
After my last topic ( help for organic shapes…) on which I received great help, here another one that keeps me awake at night… Please see image below and feel free to share your thoughts on how to solve this piece. Its always important for my job that measurements are fairly precise and workflow should allow to change things in order to close in on a final design… Thx for any help!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

Wow!! You are incredible!!! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: Thanks a lot :star_struck::star_struck:

Wow, wow, wow!!! Merci :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::+1:t2:

1 Like

I noticed in the image you posted that the table top supports are rectangular.

I’ve improved the design to make the supports rectangular…

This was a just a little bit trickier but I’d be happy to upload a video to demonstrate how I did this.

1 Like

Wow, great! Anxious to see how you did it…:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Here is a walkthrough creating the improved table…

4 Likes

Very impressed!! Now I have to give it a try…:flushed::+1:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

Excellent! I love both solutions, @TigerMike fast and nicely done, @welshsteve well done for the rectangular table top, that was not obvious at all.:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Long time no hear…. I was wondering how I could create a 2d drawing of a rather simple (or complex) organic shape where spline are involved. Important for me is to include measurements to the 2d drawing. Somehow I cannot do that. Any suggestions.