Need help with cutting an object

Hi,
is it possible to cut the red object along the blue lines? They are each shown as individual sketch layers and i don‘t know how to unite them. Thank you :slight_smile:

Can you please post the original Shapr3D file (native) here?
This is much easier to look at and explain what to do.

Thank you for your answer!
I‘m sorry but my device won‘t let me post shapr files here…

Hello @Needhelp! It is not possible to cut solid bodies with just contour lines, the inner face would remain undefined in this case. If you wish to cut a body, there are two options available:
The first is to create a reference plane/face that can be used with the Split Body tool, then apply the tool to your selection. It can be a constraint here that you can select only one cutting face at a time.
The second is to make the contours - even the segments of them - closed cross-sections, Loft/Extrude them, then use the boolean tools to split the body. This is a bit more complex solution, but as I see this is more suitable for your task.

Thank you so much for your answer, this is very helpful !

For what it’s worth, here’s another method that works for your particular example. For cutting, I used a sketch plane at an angle. I made a duplicate body moved normal to the cut plane at a known distance. After the cuts, I moved it back into position.