New Kid on the block!

Hey guy’s! Newbie here! Can someone direct me to a step by step tutorial for Shape3D, or are the 10 tutorials on the Shaper app gonna cover everything?
Thanks, and I cant wait to share my designs!
Jessie

The tutorials will give you a great start. You’ll find it very intuitive. As you thirst for more tutorials, go to the Shapr3D YouTube channel.

Thank you so much. also, I went back to the main Shapr3d.com page and found a ton more tutorials. So that was helpful too. My problem is that they use terminology that I don;'t quite know yet.
one more, if you don’t mind… Im having trouble naming my work in the Shape app. I read that you can hover over the nameplate and it will allow you to change the name, but mine stays a light grey “unnamed” and will not allow me to change the name. any ideas?
Jessie

Jessie, take a look at this short video. Just tap the grayed name with your pencil, then type the name you want, and then hit Enter on your keyboard. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0CL4yQRZMKmTXUYySkO0Ot6gQ

Thank you again for your help. Im actually using my finger on a track pad, BUT I was able to make the name change buy rubbing my finger across the grey box and it allowed a change. Its hard trying to translate finger movement to the pencil movements. I’m having to discover the exact micro movements that equate to a pencil stroke!

1 Like