Nothing is selected, some history collapsed

Second time I’ve seen this. With nothing selected, history appears to have collapsed steps. As far as I can tell, I’m not missing any steps. This was after reopening a project.

Does it remain in this state if you close & reopen the design? If so, could you export the .shapr file and send it to us?

Hi Peter,
Yes, it remains in this state after closing and reopening design and Shapr3d beta.

This is a particularly ugly file wrt history. I had a difficult time going back in history to make the changes I wanted to make, so resorted to direct modeling.

File sent to your beta email.

1 Like

Hello. Do you have isolation turned by any chance? That applies a filtering to the list of history steps as well.

Thanks, got the file, but unfortunately I can’t reproduce the issue, all items are shown properly. Are items also hidden when you import this .shapr file and open it?

One thing that could help is if you could record a short full-screen video of when this happens – maybe there are some details that we can notice on it that helps us pinpoint the problem.

Hi, Miki,
I verified my un-cropped screenshot. Yes, I was in isolation mode. Thank you!

2 Likes