Print hidden lines

Hi Community,
I´m desperatly trying to print my drawing including the hidden lines e.g drillholes etc. But I can´t find no switch for that though in some forum advice it was mentioned. What am dooing wrong? I´m using the full teachers version.
Any help is really appreciated
Gerald

Hi artemis999,
In drawing, you must select the views button, then click on a view to select it; a small icon representing a dotted square will appear: just click on it. Have a look at the short video bellow.

1 Like

Hi PEC,

I found it, hooray, but would have never without your help. Ist as hidden as the lines😉

Thank you

Gerald

You are welcome.
Don’t hesitate to ask the community, people are happy to help on this forum.

This dose not work for windows based Shaper3d!

Hi,

It should, the icon is at the same place once you select your view:

This does not work in the Windows version of Shapr3d

This not show in the Windows version of Shapr3d.

Hi @StevenN,

Please upload a screen recording here or send it to us in a support ticket? All features are available across the three supported platforms, showing hidden lines are no exception.

The screenshot is from the Windows version, but if it’s not shown, please do a recording as @KPeter suggested, so we can look into it.

Hey @StevenN,

You can select the views individually by double click on any drawing views, thus show hidden lines badge will appear.
This feature was always available in drawings however in the recent versions of the app the behaviour of Drawing Views menu has been changed, it became different from the PEC’s video.