Share model to cinema4D

Hi, today I have met a big problem.i can’t share model from Shapr3D to cinema4D,and also have problems when the model opened in other 3D software.

In cinema4D,the obj file shows the best quality ,but merge all the parts to one object. I can’t add different textures to different parts.
The iges and step files can keep the parts and layers in cinema4D, but the simple cone just change its feature in the cinema4D. Just as the picture show .
I have tried to use other 3D software to change the type of the files come from Shapr3D,but the files just can’t to show its original shape in other places.
Always lost something to change something.
But my model is very simple in every aspect.

Hope for your reply.

Thanks.

Hello, I see the exported model look a bit different and to better understand your request and help you, please can you further explain the issues and limitations you experience in Cinema4D with the exported model and what you will like to achieve.

Thanks.

I have made a cone with a hole on it .When opened in the cinema4D, it’s surface turned out to be a wrinkle one. It’s not smooth as before.

When i use the obj file , the model turn out to be just one object in the cinema4D,but in Shapr3D, it have several parts, and should obtain those parts in several objects in cinema4D.image