T-28 medium tank

The T-28 was a Soviet multi-turreted medium tank. The prototype was completed in 1931, and production began in late 1932. It was an infantry support tank intended to break through fortified defences. The T-28 was designed to complement the heavier T-35(also multi-turreted), with which it shared turret designs. The type did not have great success in combat, but it played an important role as a development project for Soviet tank designers. A series of new ideas and solutions that were tried out on the T-28 were later incorporated in future models.

7 Likes

As usual nice work!

Thank you👍

I like the treads. A simple tut on how you did them would be nice for the group.

Go me thinking: Making a body exclusive so that another body cannot penetrate it’s surface would be nice. Rotating the treads plates around a gear, body exclusivity constraint would be helpful.

Body constraints, similar to sketch constraints, would be a wonderful addition. I would be excited about being able to lock a body so it can’t be edited and/or selected except from the sidebar.