Tequila Gun

I want to share my last design it is ready to be produce the prototype. It was inspired by Russian PCP makers. I hope have ready the prototype in 1 month.

5 Likes

@Xolotl
Love all the detail, very well presented, wish my handwriting was good enough to attempt something similar :sunglasses::+1:

Thanks you!!

1 Like

Very nice work Alfonso! What does one do with this type of pistol? Target shooting?

Best,

Tommy

This PCP Gun must be capable to develop from 7 fpe to 35 fpe, the barrel is a Lothar Walther match grade.

Answer your question
Yes it be able to use like target pistol in competition or using for hunting.

Regards

The attached website shows the thread of the Tequila Gun. The intention of use this web site is to listen the customer voice. If someone wants to know more about this gun, please visit the web site.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some random finished pieces

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Tequila Gun:

5 Likes

Nice; what is the material?

Best,

Tommy

The internal pieces like, sear, hammer, trigger, lever, etc are of stainless steel. The body, stock and suppressor are 7075 T6 alum. The monocore of the suppressor is nylon carbon fiber filled. The air container titanium G2. And the hardware ( screws, dowell pins, retaining rings, set screw, quick release pins, etc) are from stainless steel.

3 Likes

The finished product

Designed and developed only using a IPad.

8 Likes

Impressive! Definitely an advance over a Red Ryder…

Happy holidays,

Tommy

2 Likes

you’re a genius, the details and everything. Mad!!!

1 Like