Visualization: Text color for "Show all" in dark mode, "Done" button and lockup

Hi there,

I find myself frequently having to press “Show all”, when editing materials in a scene. I’m not sure it would be better to split the materials panel into “Scene” and “Library”, but that would open up future possibilities to create custom, reusable materials maybe.

In the mean time I have 2 small requests:

1. Change the tint color in dark mode (see first screenshot). The option “Show all” is hard to see.

1. When editing a material, the “Done” button is a long way down. On iOS, there is a back button which is more conveniently placed. MacOS should have the same thing or have the “Done” button directly below “Pick face color” button.

Also, when dragging a material into the scene, there is always a slight lockup (~1s). I’m guessing some heavy calculation is done at this moment. It might be worth trying to move this to a background thread, with the drawback of model highlighting not starting until done. I think lockups should be avoided, I would prefer highlighting not happening until after 1s or so, since it does take time to drag the material all the way onto the right part.

Thanks! Looking forward to the official launch of history based modeling :smile: