Hi - this is a rough and ready model of a kitchen.
Couple of observations - other than it is a really easy to use app.
Future developments that would be welcome would be:
1- would be great to render colour - I've tried a couple of example 'workflows' using the apps suggested, but they aren't particularly great for 3d. Essentially unless I'm missing something, it ends up being, importing into a 3d viewer, creating a screenshot, and then 'painting' the screenshot. Which ends up sort of missing the point about 3d.
2- for building layouts, it would be helpful to be able to 'ghost' or make external walls translucent.
3- you could probably make a killing selling this to ikea and kitchen designers.
Some improvements in existing would be
- line connections can be fiddly, particularly in 3d - it would be good to have some sort of 'snap' to grid/'snap to point' potentially with a magnifying glass.
- its still not entirely intuitive why when sometimes you delete a single line, a whole 3d shape deletes
- Its difficult to zoom to adjust camera view using pinches - it would also be good to be able to shift the entire plan after you've build it, so that reset camera doesn't end up (as it does with my model) zoomed in a 1cm in a corner!
- Shape groups - these seem sometimes to 'borrow'! shapes from other shape groups without permission (or returning them later).
- A couple more example help videos would be great.