One of my favorite things about Shapr3D is how often you update the app and add features. It’s also far more enjoyable to work in than apps like Onshape or Fusion360. But it still lacks alot of features that the big guys have. Even Onshape on Ipad
I truly believe Shapr3D and Ipad Pro can become the future Industrial Design.
So what would it take for Shapr3d to close the gap up to the big guys like Solidworks?
- Sketch fillet.
- Array tool.
- Threads tool
- Built in USDZ export and viewer (I´m guessing this is already in the pipeline with the new IPAD PRO 2020?)
- Joints, assembly and motion?
- Folding ?
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Being able to make professional 2D drawings you can print or send directly to manufacturing.
- Cad Import library (fasteners, components, bearings etc etc)
It can also be complentary apps to IpadOS or features directly integrated into shapr3D
- 3d Printer slicer. So you can print directly to your printer without having to export it to your pc/mac first.
- Powerfull rendering feature or app
- Physics analyser app
Any other requests?