5.230 - Webviewer is here

• New: Webviewer is here. Share your designs with anyone via a private link. Viewable in AR on modern devices.
  • Improved: Easily move sketch geometries around with tap/click and drag, or use the Move/Rotate tool.
  • Improved: Annotation rendering has been optimized to make editing a lot smoother when working on complex sketches with a large number of annotations.
  • Improved: Selection outline in Visualization gives you a better context of the selected elements while maintaining the original look of the applied materials.
  • Improved: Edit constrained dimension values with quick value input by hovering on the values or pressing Tab on your keyboard.
5 Likes

When i try the webviewer. On a big model with much of layers ,the shaper3d app crashs. And when i press on create web for my big project. It freezes in the middle of loading

Hi! Please open a support ticket using the link below and send us the Shapr3D design with the detailed hardware specs of the machine you are using. We are happy to have a look at it.
https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I wish you guys would sometimes do a short video or more explanation especially on improved drawing functionality, when releases are made, in this case point two, of moving geometry

2 Likes

Im using the last ipad pro. With small project only has one or two shapes it works but when i try to create link for something big and more shapes It takes time and some times it fails , my internet is so good