Assembly function module

Hello, shapr team. I am a mechanical designer. I am looking forward to the assembly function module. I use shapr3D every day, but the trouble is that when I need to use the assembly demonstration, I have to import the graphics file into solidworks or UG. May I ask the assembly function? Can the module go online this year? Thank you

6 Likes

It’s a priority, but I can’t give you a date. Just like for every single pixel in Shapr3D we would like to provide an amazing experience for assembly design, that takes some time to implement. But we consider it a priority.

6 Likes

Is there an update on availability of full-fledged assembly module? My journey with Shapr3D is dependent on it. It does have a bearing on my decisions on hardware purchase and related stuff…and upgrading subscription level too.

Awaiting response from Shapr3D.

I can confirm what Istvan said before. We know it is an important feature, but sorry, I cannot tell you a release date.

Thank you.

Two years have passed, may I ask if there has been any substantial progress? I am looking forward to it

1 Like