Beta expired

Hi all, I’ve been trialling the Beta version on the ipad, unfortunately, after a months holiday, the version has expired, yet, I don’t know where all the models have gone and how could I get them back into the latest version?

They will have to put you back in the beta for a couple days so you can manually export them. Im still waiting too for a response. I need those files for work so im desperate for those files

Hi i have the exact same problem. I thought thet the beta version would automatically change to the parametric version i have literally 100s of hrs oc cad drawings done in beta. I sat down with a client this morning and got this mesage. Very embarrassing to say the least. I now urgently need to get my filed back like today. Please can someone help not a happy boy at the moment. So hoping that this can be resolved imidiatly.

Do you know who we contact to get put back on beta. And how do we move those files into shapr 3D as I’m running the old pre parametric and beta versions. Was however changing over to the beta which is why I thought it would just change from beta to new version automatically. And i would then have to import all my old shapr files into parametric ?

Hi, can you please message us your Apple ID email address to Support ? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Do you know how long it takes for shapr3d to put you back in the beta?

I have received the invitation thank you very much! Lifesaver :pray:

1 Like

I’m currently dealing with the same issues. Is there any way to contact support to help with this?

Manually export them one by one and import them back in the normal shapr3d app. Atleast thats what i did

Please message us your Apple ID email address to Support . Thanks in advance.

Thanks for sorting this I have now saved all of my files

1 Like

I am still in the beta but the app isn’t published anymore. It’s not possible to launch and export the designs. I created the ticket as mentioned above, got a new invite but it just takes me to the page which says the build is expired still.