🔥 Breaking news - Series A investment

We are excited to announce Shapr3D’s $6m Series A funding round, led by Point Nine Capital’s Christoph Janz and Creandum’s Fredrik Cassel, with participation from existing investors, including InReach Ventures, Lifeline Ventures and Speedinvest. The next few years ahead of us are going to be incredibly exciting - taking CAD to the 21st century won’t be easy - and I couldn’t be happier to have such a great investor team to support us in this journey.

But here on this forum, I must say thank you to the most important people for Shapr3D: to our users. I am truly grateful to have such an amazing, enthusiastic (fanatic?:grinning:) customer base. I would like to say thank you to all of you, to those who helped us with investor reference calls, those who support us by using the PRO version (some of you for many years now!), and to those who have been supporting us with their precious feedback on how we should improve the product. Thank you, thank you very much. We really appreciate to have all of you on board, and we are super excited to bring you an even better Shapr in the next few years. :raised_hands:

26 Likes

Congratulations!!! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :smiley:

1 Like

Hoping that you can continue to develop Shapr3d, to the same excellent high standards that you have already established, for many years to come.
Sincere thanks to the entire Team for providing phenomenal Software with the absolute best Support. Very best wishes.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Well done. Love the product! It’s made me a designer.
And think of all the Series A funding rounds your product will enable…

2 Likes

Huh! I would LOVE to see that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Best wishes for future success! The funding will help but your customers are key. You lead one of the most customer focused companies that I have ever seen! You and your team can be proud.

Best,
Tommy

1 Like

Very happy to see this, I think the CAD world is ripe for disruption and you are doing a great job so far. And of course I’m hoping to see parametric modeling in the future, which would make the tool useful for me!

2 Likes

Please do not sell out to AUTODESK

9 Likes

A little late to the show, but I’ve only just read this :laughing: VC money can really taint a company, sadly, by pushing it to grow unfeasibly fast. But I’m really pleased to see P9 involved, especially Christoph, who I know. Nice!

1 Like

Congratulations :+1:. It looks like Shapr3D will be here for the long term, which is good to know.

Congratulation after hard work more to come but can you now make pro lite version with 2d drafting modul for 100 euro/yr for amateurs maybe invitation based.

Congratulations to all the Shapr3D team :+1::dollar::dollar::dollar::writing_hand:

Congratulations to the team! I hope you didn’t spend it all in the past 3,5 years and there are some left to develop texture rotation in visualization! :smiley: