Don’t know if this helps the devs.
Found the problem. It’s quite confusing so I have to give the sequence of things. After somebody reads this…
I would need to know if this will screw up my subscription once I start paying?
(1) When I first installed & launched S3D, I created a log in for the app.
(2) When I tried logging into the forums section via the app, using the same password I used to create the S3D app account - it wouldn’t let me. Kept saying wrong password.
(3) I assumed, this was because I had to create a separate forum account. So I did… I used the same email, but gave it a separate password. The forums sent me a verify email link, I confirm it. I was able to log into the forums just fine - - from my safari browser. (Not from within S3D)
(4) I then use the same log in credentials and tried logging into the forums from within the S3D app. I kept getting wrong password error - - again. (Naturally this brought confusion)
(5) In the midst of all this, I receive an email from S3D asking me to verify my email. (I immediately recognized this was to verify the S3D app account for I already verified the forums account) but this arrived late, I created the S3D account yesterday.
(6) Turns out this was the reason why… I couldn’t log into the forums from within the S3D with my initial account, that I created for the S3D app, because it wasn’t verified. Now I can log in fine from within the app. But it leaves me with potential issue question…
(7) I think the system, automatically merged two accounts into one? Here is why I am asking this…
• Both of my accounts have different passwords.
• The S3D discourse forum account password is different from the S3D app account password.
Yet… strangely enough, I am now able to log into my forum account, from within S3D… using the S3D account password - not the forum account password.
How is this possible when both accounts have different passwords? (They only share the same email) The system should be prompting me with a incorrect password alert because I didn’t use the forum account password to log in, I used the S3D app password to log in. See my dilemma?
Will this screw with my subscription account when I start paying?