Cloud you please post the instruction videos on some other website which can be visited in China.Thanks a lot

Hi,geniuses
I am a Chinese user of this brilliant application,the best one ever, Shapr3D. I am lucky that I have downloaded this increatable APP and started to use it. But when I tried to learn more from instruction videos, unfortunately, Youtobe is blocked in China. I have no idea on how to watch those great videos. So I have to ask for favors here that if you can upload those videos on the websites which can be visited in China? The most popular video website in China is www.youku.com
Thank you very much.

Hey Dufresne,

Thanks, happy to hear you like it :slight_smile: . We aware of this problem. We have already taken actions and we are going to host the videos with a service which is available in China as well. Stay tuned

2 Likes

Also, we are going to localize the app for simplified Chinese language (the subtitles in tutorial videos as well) :wink:

2 Likes

That is really a great news! Acturely I can get some Shapr3d videos which has been translated by Shapr3D Chinese fans online now. Thank you for your efforts. I think millions of Chinese designers will become Shapr3D addicts after the simplified Chinese version being established. Maybe billions of…

2 Likes

Coming soonShapr3D_chinese_beta

2 Likes

Great Job!
Couldn’t wait!

1 Like