Constraints

BAB48E0D-9187-4D30-AAF8-195B20D7A629
This purple line has appeared…
When moving the centre of the circle it snaps automatically to the lines and not to a grid point in between ?
Secondly using the offset tool only shows the value in the corner box and doesn’t show you physically moving the sketched line but the value changes when the pen moves but the sketch doesn’t ?
Thanks
Carl

Should I be only working in beta ?
What’s everyone else doing ?:thinking:
Thanks
Carl

If the snap points are closer than the size of the tip of the Pencil, it’s hard to find the grid point. In this case it makes sense to zoom in a bit. This is not something that changed with the latest release, but it worked like this before.

Should I be only in beta now ?

Also, you can disable “Guides on selection” in the snapping menu in the bottom right corner. We have not released a new public beta. Use the App Store version.

Ok will do …
Thanks for the help :+1:t2:
Carl

Hi Zoli

Can you help please I need to finish this work and now cannot duplicate copy or move these crates to

Can I send the file I’m working on please ?

I’m not a tech’y Guy and trying to find my feet :+1:t2:

I make many mistakes and think it’s because I cut corners ?

Cheers

Carl

Hi Carl,

Please export it in .shapr format and send it to zoli@shapr3d.com and we take a look at it.

Thanks
zoli

Zoli_Shapr3D

September 5

Hi Carl,

Please export it in .shapr format and send it to zoli@shapr3d.com and we take a look at it.

Thanks

zoli

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Carl

September 4

[image]

Hi Zoli Can you help please I need to finish this work and now cannot duplicate copy or move these crates to Can I send the file I’m working on please ? I’m not a tech’y Guy and trying to find my feet :+1:t2: I make many mistakes and think it’s because I cut corners ? Cheers Carl

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hi Zoli

It says the file sizes exceeds and won’t allow me to attach ?

Carl

Hi Carl,

Can you try upload it to the cloud (Dropbox or Google drive) and share only the link with me privately?

zoli