Creating Stamps with letters

Greetings all,

I’m looking to see who has some advice for creating stamps. Specifically, on a small-scale.

For example, if I want to create a stamp, what would be the best way to make sure that my letter widths are not smaller than the printer nozzle?(in this example, 0.4mm for my FFF printer).

Sure it’s easy just to select text and scale but the scaling doesn’t allow to specific ‘no smaller than’ type of option. So is this true a ‘trial and error’ thing?

I did create some text, using default settings (Ariel font, 10 font size) but when scaled down to fit within a 60mm with, the letters were 0.29mm wide individually, which would clearly not print on a 0.4mm nozzle. I would prefer not to go through the hassle of swapping in a 0.1mm nozzle at this time.

If you have different amount of letters, and different word counts and possibly other different configurations you need to scale the text different amounts every time, correct?

I don’t really understand what you are looking for. If you scale the letters to fit a certain space, but you restrict the letters to a larger size, then you couldn’t scale them down?

Are you looking for an easy way to see how much you can fit into the stamp? If you had more details, perhaps I (or someone else) could try to help. Perhaps picture with what you intend to do or perhaps how you do the “trial and error thing”, so we can see if there is an automatic or more streamlined solution