Customize Picture export Resolution

As much as i love the feature to export pictures, as I use it quite a lot, the quality of the pictures is somewhat meh.

Please implement a feature to export in another resolution as the screenresolution. As I solely use Shapr3D on my iPad, making representable pictures of huge assemblies is not possible as zooming in reveals pixelation rather fast.

Also beeing able to add custom textures for visualisation and changing the “presentation-room” for the online viewer would be awesome.

Many Thanks

2 Likes

I’m hoping for that too at some stage.

BIG +1 for me

I am trying to create a PNG file of a project I am working on to have printed as a life-size display cut-out. They require 150 dpi at full height (which is 5 feet). That’s 9,000 x 9,000 pixels, and there is no way that I have found to output a PNG of this size from Shapr.

The closest I have come is to connect my 4K TV as the main monitor and then do the “Capture” operation. This creates a file with the resolution of the 4K monitor, but it is still 1/3 the size I need.

Please add the ability to choose the output properties (H x W in pixels, etc).

1 Like

Well here is what I am doing with it. My model is 440m x 380m and for a showcase i have to set it up with Photoshop on different view angles. This only works by trail and error so far, as there is no camera that can be moved around and set up for the right view axis. I can somehow live with that, but as you can see, zooming in gets you quite some pixelation in it…