There likely is no specific Guitar tutorial, but you likely won’t need one. Guitar bodies are simple enough to start learning shapr.
Most (not all) electric guitar bodies are a shaped solid slab right? A hand drawn sketch might be useful for planning.
Make your body first. Then you can start working on cutouts for controls.
To make your body:
- On the View Cube in the corner, select “top” by tapping it with the pencil. The view will change to top for easier drawing.
- Check the scale above the View Cube of you drawing (will it be in inches. millimeters, centimeters? Up to you!). Change the scale by zooming in or out
- Select the “sketch” tool. That opens the drawing tools. Use the line tool and the spline tool to make the desired outline of your body.
- once you have a closed outline sketched, double tap the View Cube with the pencil to change to isometric (3D view).
- Tap in the middle of your closed sketch, it will turn blue and a double arrow will appear. Drag that arrow with the pen upward and wallah, you have your slab.
Start there and get back to us.