Feature Requests

Hi
I recently took the plunge and paid for the year subscription.The app is generally very good and I’m really enjoying it but there’s some features I think the app would really benefit from:

• Soft mod brush or a brush with falloff for translating large numbers of points or surfaces more generally for concepting.

• A marquee selection mode for selecting items interactively en-masse in the scene rather than using the list view.

• A single handed mode - I would like to use the pen to rotate the view (instead of solely fingers) when I click and drag in an empty space - see Zbrush / forger for example.

• Non uniform scaling of items.

• A lock option in the list/scene/item view.Im constantly selecting items that I want visible like ref planes and sketches but unselectable.

• Isolate mode- whereby everything apart from the items that are currently selected are hidden.When this mode is inactive normal visibility rules apply.

Cheers!
rich

3 Likes

Also good points

Yep we really need the isolate feature scenes get messy quickly.

Also obj import - not sure why this would be omitted.

1 Like

Can I add, keeping extensive selection after undo when you selected the wrong edge or such by mistake and you cannot find which one was wrong?

1 Like

Marquee selection would be amazing!

As would being able to folder sketches.

Hi @aoskie Welcome to the Forum
Regarding Sketches, note that a Sketch resides on the Plane it was created on.
If you need to keep Sketches separate you will have to place them on separate Planes.
As well as the 3 Standard Planes you can use Add > Construction Plane.

This may be useful:

https://discourse.shapr3d.com/t/how-to-move-a-sketch-into-a-different-folder/5732

Many Forum Members would like to see a Multi Selection Tool.

Happy S3Ding