Folders for designs

Found the thread that’s 2 years old… is it still on the roadmap to create a simple folder ability in the design tab?

3 Likes

Any update? We need some folders for designs

Yes, it’s certainly something that we’d like to implement at some point of time.

1 Like

I’m new but was looking for folders without success. I tried exporting a design in UI by native 3d format to my iPad files folder and then organizing them there. I didn’t find a choice for Shapr3D so I used pages. I can see the file so I will try to import it

For different designs, I use the Files folders on iPad. This works well and allows access across all platforms.

Within a design, I create folders within the itemization view. (Uncertain of the official name)

I find both these methods commercially viable and satisfactory for my business.

1 Like

Can I ask how the interface sees your designs that are in separate folders on your iPad?

Really wish a simple folder structure was implemented, seems like a pretty basic implementation to me.

David, Here are a couple screen captures of the iPad Folder file system. I can view iCloud across my iPads and PC systems. I can sort them by Name, Date, Kind, etc.
You can also create folders within folders.