Highlight hover effects preferences?

Great work so far for the macOs Beta. Just downloaded version 4.0.1.

I’m wondering if it will be possible to have a setting to adjust the mouse highlighting. When I move the mouse over faces/edges of my design, on some colours, zoomed in, with a big screen, it is a bit flashy (or flickering) at times. Would be great if there will be an option to turn it off, turn on fade in/ out, tone it down and/or set a short delay before the face/edge is highlighted.

Looking forward to switching my CADs over to your product!

Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Hi @futurefry , I am really glad that you like it. Great feedback thanks. Currently it’s not possible to change the highlighting. Can you share a screen recording of the issue? What’s your other CAD that you are planning to leave behind? :slight_smile:

Hi Istvan,
sorry I was away and couldn’t answer. I can make a video if you like but there is nothing wrong with the functionality itself. I’m not referring to a flickering that is related to a graphic card rendering issue but rather just the way the hover highlighting works. So not much too see really. If I had to refine my comment I’d say the slight annoyance that happens is mostly when you are zoomed in close to a large face that covers most of the screen and when you hover around and over it it just seems a little much that it highlights it with a sudden color change. You might move the mouse around looking for something or just from A to B on the screen and it changes color although you are not focusing on that particular face. I hope you understand what I mean. Anyway, it’s not a big thing. Working in Rhino3d.

2 Likes