Installing Shapr3D on Windows without the MS Store?

I’m running Windows 10 21H2 LTSC and my environment does not have the Microsoft Store available at all. As such I am unable to install Shapr3D (at least without much difficulty).

I tried the alternative download from the website (the MSIX bundle) and I have also seen a forum topic which did not help.

I tried installing the MSIX bundle manually via PowerShell (using Add-AppPackage -path Shapr3D.Package_5.730.7613.0_x64.msix) but it is missing a bunch of dependencies. I have downloaded the latest VC++, .NET, and .NET Core runtimes.

So my question is: is there an actual executable installer (ideally packaged with all dependencies) which will allow me - and other users who don’t have access to the MS Store - to install Shapr3D?

Thanks

Well, after much frustration I was able to grab all the dependencies myself.

They are:

Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.2.2_2.2.29512.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.2.2_2.2.28604.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.8.x64.appx
Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.33728.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx
Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00_14.0.33519.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.Appx

They can be downloaded using a MS Store catalogue such as store.rg-adguard.net where you can paste in the MS Store link for Shapr3D. The packages can then be installed locally using the command Add-AppxPackage -Path *.Appx.

The .msixbundle which Shapr3D provides can be extracted using regular unzip software and the appropriate .appx can be installed for your platform again using the command above.

I am still extremely frustrated that I had to go through this incredibly onerous manual process simply because the Shapr3D developers do not deign to distribute a regular installer for the program which works without the burdensome Microsoft Store being installed.

Now the program is installed and working but keyboard input does not work properly and therefore I can’t even get past the tutorial. Seriously, this ain’t cool.