Interior, architecture and product in one

I use Shapr 3d for interior design , small architectural design and product design in one.
I mainly use shapr3d on the ipad. Only when importing the .obj from shapr into Twinmotion I use my PC.

Hereby a part of the total production file. (From concept to final product)

• I used lidar on iPhone 12 to scan the original space. Then imported the lidar as .stl into shapr3d and used this as a template for the design.

• All plans and technical drawings are made in shapr3d . (Still waiting for some updates into the Shapr3d drawing feature to make the workflow smoother)

• All production files for steel parts (.step) come directly out of the model.

• All comments and images are added in Pdf Expert.

• Renderings are done in Keyshot , currently I am rendering everything in Twinmotion. ( I wish for an integration from shapr into Twinmotion. this would help my workflow a lot)

Please see pdf for more details.

All Shin pages 1 - 4, 7, 8, 10, 27 - 30, 45 - 47, 51, 54, 57, 78, 79, 82, 83, 88, 89, 94, 95, 97, 99 - 101, 105, 108, 110 - 115, 121 - 132.pdf (7.2 MB)

12 Likes

This is great, thanks for sharing. I love the Japanese vibes.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in what app you use for scanning in lidr and the workflow to import as a .stl file.
I am a structural engineer and often have to renovate existing spaces. Being able to scan and use as a background to develop framing concepts could be a great asset.

I use scaniverse on iPhone 12 with LiDAR Scanner. I crop and straighten the model in Scaniverse Then I simply export the stl and import into Shapr . It works very fast. The scan can be a few centimeters off in bigger spaces, but thats ok for me.

1 Like