Is there a .shapr file image viewer for windows?

I want to be able to forward (.shapr) files to a couple of vendors that don’t have 3D/CAD programs, they just need to be able to view the files (rotate them, etc.). Is there a windows program that they can open the files in to view them using the (.shapr) file suffix?

You can export as an STL and they can view it with any number of free STL viewers.

You can as well export the design in STEP, IGES or X_T formats. These formats can be viewed using most free online Cad viewing platforms.

Alternatively, if you simply need to show(present) the model, you can make a short video screen recording showing every side/part of your model.

Ok thanks! I wasn’t sure if there was a native viewer for the files, but exporting isn’t a problem.

In terms of shooting a video what app do you recommend using since you’ve done so many of these I figure you guys have figured out which one is best!

Thanks!

@EF.Engineering

In S3D and Swipe Down from the Top Right Corner of the Screen

Locate the Record Button and Click it when you are ready to Record
It will Count Down from 3 and turn Red
Turn it off again when you have finished.

If you need the presence of the Pencil and ‘Finger’ Red Dots do as follows

Quit S3D properly, otherwise the following will not function

Open Settings

Scroll the Left Hand Column near to the bottom to find S3D aka Shapr3D

Look to the Right to find Tutorial Mode and Switch it to On

Open S3D and Swipe Down from the Top Right Corner of the Screen

Locate the Record Button and Click it when you are ready to Record
It will Count Down from 3 and turn Red
Turn it off again when you have finished.

You can use the iPad screen recording feature as @Gelphyn mentioned and here’s a short article on how to use this feature

I don’t find a link or attachment?

Hi, I apologize, here’s the link to article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935