Items list not scrolling when moving items

Is this happening to everyone? I don’t remember this being an issue in previous releases.

When I try to move an item to someplace lower in the list, the list doesn’t scroll to the bottom like in every other application. What this means is you have to pick the item up, move it to the bottom of the visible list, scroll the list further down, pick up the item again, rinse and repeat until you get the item to where it needs to be.

Hi Jeremy,
On my iPad it is working OK, with either finger, pencil, or attached trackpad. I noticed when doing it, I would “over shoot” the bottom and then go up a bit, then it would scroll.

What OS are you using?

Hey Bob…thanks for the reply.

Yeah, the scrolling works fine on my iPad and on my Macbook Pro, but it does not work on two Windows 10 x64 machines. I guess I’ll open a ticket.

Hi,

It’s the same for me on my windows laptop mate. But, if you keep the left mouse button held down and use the scroll wheel, you can scroll down.

I actually prefer this as it feels like you have more control over it.

1 Like

Hey Shaun,

Well that is interesting and you are correct. I’ve never seen this behavior before in a Windows app. I’ll have to try it out on on other apps and see if it has always been there or this is a happy accident.