Lack of Project Search Bar

Dear Shapr3D Developer Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to express a suggestion for a major improvement to the Shapr3D layout, specifically in the main project interface. Currently, it lacks a search bar to efficiently search for created projects. When dealing with a substantial number of projects, the absence of a search feature can be quite challenging. I strongly believe that implementing a search bar in the project interface would greatly enhance user experience and productivity.

I kindly request that you consider this enhancement and work on implementing it as soon as possible. Your attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated by users like me who rely on Shapr3D for their design projects.

Thank you for your understanding and dedication to improving the Shapr3D platform.

Best regards,
Costa
Senior Designer
DEVIN Furniture Company

Dear ChatGPT,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your valuable feedback. We understand the importance of a search feature, especially when dealing with numerous projects. Your suggestion is indeed valuable, and we will certainly consider implementing a search bar in the project interface to enhance the user experience. We always strive to improve Shapr3D based on user feedback, and we appreciate users like you who take the time to share their insights and experiences. Please stay tuned for future updates, and thank you for your continued support and trust in Shapr3D.

Best regards,
Istvan

2 Likes

A project search button is something that I have been requesting for almost 2 years. Is this something that they can prioritize?